![]() |
| Dave and I at Breck |
Tomorrow will be my last day at Lafayette Companion (some great pictures of me doing surgery at that link!). I've been there since 2009 and will miss my patients, clients (most of them), and great co-workers. I've worked with Brooke (the other vet) off and on since 2003, when she was a vet and I was a tech. Renee and I worked at two places-that-shall-not-be-named before LCAH beginning in 2008. Brandi, Kaity, and Morgan are all more recent recruits to my core of minions.
I have the next few weeks to worry about:
visas-- paperwork all in, we are now in the 7th circle of hell of paperwork
packing/moving-- have quotes, but in complete denial and haven't started in anyway other than give notice for my apartment (2 BR in Highlands available!)
selling-- know what I need to sell (car, furniture, electronics), but haven't done so (someone wants a 2006 Civic EX, yes?)
parties- first one is Friday, let's just say it's a true kickball party, and it is not kid-safe...


No comments:
Post a Comment