Wednesday, March 21, 2012

See you on the flip side!

I had an amazing few days and got to see so many of my favorite people!  Lunches, dinners, drinks, going away parties, and helping me pack parties.  The movers came and went.  My apartment moved out of and cleaned.  Guinness is in his new home.  I'm packed (let's hope I get a nice baggage person who will overlook that one of my bags is 4 pounds overweight, or it's $200...).

I have a few hours left and then off to DIA for a total of 28 hours plus customs at airports and traveling.  If I get time I'll edit and add some pictures, otherwise catch you on the flip side!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly Safe, Live well......looking forward to the stories you tell,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on your new adventure. I'm so looking forward to seeing your pictures of your new land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to hear about your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete