The last seven days have been jam packed, and I have a hunch it's not going to get any better! I had my last day at LCAH, purple and green balloons included!
A flipcup party followed by dancing at Tracks (thanks for the intro Luis and Maria!)
A trip home to STL, where my nephews drew me a beautiful picture of Australia....yup, you see what you think you see...my 5 year old nephew drew two dingoes eating a kangaroo with blood (National Geographic anyone????)
| Sorry I suck at flipping these, and I give up! |
And the little details...my vet license has been granted, my visa approved, party scheduled (RSVP here!!!!), and flight scheduled (departing Denver March 20th at 5pm!).

What an exciting turn of events for you! We lived in Australia for nearly two years, in Portland, Victoria. The people were so open and friendly. Weather is great, food and wine are excellent. I wish you well in this move and look forward to reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteJust out of curiosity...who is this?
Delete