Thursday, February 23, 2012

Patience

For those who have met me in person, it is no understatement to say that patience is sooooo not my strong suit. I have been known to try and get birthday/Christmas presents early; hell I give them early! I knit my way through vet school because I couldn't stand sitting and doing "nothing" for so many hours.

That being said, the last year has desperately tried to teach me patience. I am now getting yet another lesson. My visa paperwork is in. South Australia veterinary license application mailed. Requests for shipping estimates sent. Now I wait. I don't know how long I have to wait or if there will be more hoops. I just have to wait. And so do you. I swear I will share the good bye parties, leaving dates, and starting dates when I know them. I may only now be realizing how much I'll be missed, but I'm not holding out on any information!

Come, share in my lesson about patience!

1 comment:

  1. Taj is calling us. There where our friendship began is where we will say goodbye. But not forever just until you come back one day. XOXO

    ReplyDelete