Friday, July 6, 2012

Sunshine

I needed some sunshine.  Luckily the winter rain cooperated and I spent my day off doing some easy "bushwalking" and soaking in some rays.  This little walk is just south of town at Seacliff.  

On a side note, for those wondering (which I am sure you're not), my crate o' crap is set to leave Sydney next Friday.  I was calling it my box o' crap, but I have since been informed that "box" is another slang term which does not mean what I meant to say.  Learn new things every day I tell ya!



I can't get the foreground to come out nicely on this, but I like the clouds too much to not post it.

Good to know that phallic artwork is appreciated in all cultures, old and new. (Aboriginal)


This wasn't at the walk (can't bring myself to call it a hike), but at one of the piers/jetties at before an art show and dinner (it turns out Adelaide does have a good restaurant after all :) )

1 comment: