There's this chance that I may have a thing for animals. I know I see them every day that I work (not at home anymore, miss Guinness :( ), and I know that I've worked/volunteered at such awesome places as
Greenwood,
here, a primate research facility, and
Denver zoo. The thing is though I've been dying to see some marsupials. So for the Queen's birthday (a national holiday in Oz) a friend and I went to
Cleland Wildlife Park. It was fantastic. This is a stupidly picture heavy post. It's kangaroos and koalas, so don't argue!
 |
| Tasmanian Devils, and for the vets in the house no obvious TVT |
 |
| um, duh? |
 |
| My very first kangaroo!!!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| I want to play with their feet |
 |
| Browndilocks and the three kangaroos |
 |
| Dingoes, very well fed dingoes |
 |
| Koala!!!! |
 |
| I am a fat and lazy kangaroo |
 |
| I am a baby kangaroo that hasn't managed to leave the pouch and am doing everything I can too stay there (is there where Aussie males learn this?) |
 |
| I want to see their teeth, though I was not stupid enough to try |
 |
| tame emus, who knew? |
 |
| fairy wren |
 |
| Michelle and I, and below is this one's pouch :D |
 |
| anyone see the surprise? |
 |
| OMG, too aweome |
 |
| Wallaby, not as tame |
 |
| wombat, I really like saying wombat |
 |
echinacea , echidna |
 |
| tawny frogmouth |
 |
| that's not a knife! |
Better watch out when you cuddle the wild animals...I hear koalas carry chlamydia!
ReplyDeletehttp://home.vicnet.net.au/~koalas/factsprobs.html
Love it!
ReplyDeleteHow fun was that??
ReplyDelete