For an American who a year ago had only dreamed of being able to visit Australia, I've made a fair dent in the country. Claire, Flinders Ranges, Grampians, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Kangaroo Island, McLaren Vale and all the smaller places as well. This past weekend I made my third trip to Sydney (
first and
second). This time was different though. I did not do a solo trip! Friends from Denver came Down Under and we met up with them. A visit to the Blue Mountains and and Jenolan Caves. Sunday was a day at the Taronga Zoo. Elena also brought me the best care package, Velveeta, shoes, Ghiradelli brownie mix, and Bourbon.....yum.
More visitors please!!!!!!
 |
| Friday was spent wine tasting. Rough day ;) |
 |
| They were up early, so sunrise was seen |
 |
| Infamous Three Sisters |
 |
| Love the fronds |
 |
| She's radiant |
 |
| There's a problem with trail maps not being available. 2012 solution, take a picture at the trail head and take it with you. |
 |
| Bacon rashers in the cave. I miss bacon. |
 |
| Rough life for these animals. |
 |
| Right after charging us |
 |
| Dinner out on the Rocks. |
 |
| Tom looking awesome for pictures |
 |
| Group shot!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment