My parents came for their first visit to Australia a few weeks ago. It was a bit of a whirlwind, but here are a few highlights.
| See this? That's a few million dollars. Each one of those barrels is $300,000. Penfold's Grange. Somehow I don't think I'll ever get to taste any. |
| Helen Keller estimated the volume of this barrel by walking around it. They named it after her ! |
| My dad and I before diving at Rapid Bay. A little colder than his normal Thailand dives. |
| A ferry to Kangaroo Island. |
| Pelicans. 100% unedited picture |
| Seal Bay |
| Emu |
| Cassawary |
| Sea Lions |
| Remarkable Rocks |
| Can you find it? |
| Yarn bombing!!!!! |
| Platypus |
| Opera Bar with Dad |
| A walk with Allyson from North Sydney (yes, the intern from CSU) |
| A morning walk from Bondi |
No comments:
Post a Comment